PSE on the REM “Pavlodar Higher Medical College”
recruits applicants for 2018-2019 academic year
on the basis of the State demand:
- Physician Assistant with qualifications in Medical Care based on general secondary education (11 years) in the State and Russian languages of study
- General Practice Nurse with qualifications in Nursing Care based on general secondary education (11 years) in the State and Russian languages of study
- Medical Technologist with qualifications in Laboratory Diagnostics based on general secondary education (11 years) in Russian language of study
on a contractual basis:
- General Practice Nurse with qualifications in Nursing Care based on general secondary education (11 years) in Russian language of study
- Dental Technician with qualifications in Orthopedic Dentistry based on general secondary education (11 years) in Russian language of study
- Pharmacy Technician with qualifications in Pharmacy based on general secondary education (11 years) in Russian language of study
Duration of studies: 2 years 10 months
Applications can be submitted between June 20 and August 20.
- 1) application form for admission;
- 2) original academic credentials;
- 3) 4 photos, size 3×4 cm;
- 4) medical certificate (reference form 086-U) with fluorography snapshot; medical certificates issued by regional narcological and tuberculosis dispensaries and out-patient psychiatric facility (disabled persons of group I and II as well as persons disabled since childhood need to have results of medical-social examination); immunization record card;
- 5) proof of identity (passport or ID card).
Foreigners and persons without citizenship provide a document that determines their status and marks registration at their place of residence.
- ◦ foreigner provides a residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- ◦ person without citizenship provides a stateless person certificate;
- ◦ refugee provides a refugee certificate;
- ◦ asylum-seeker provides an asylum-seeker certificate;
- ◦ Oralman provides the Oralman’s certificate.
Orphaned children and children without parental support provide necessary documents according to their status (custody decision issued by Akimat)
According to the College Admission Rules enrollment exams are taken between 1st and 28th of August in the form of a complex testing in three subjects: Kazakh or Russian, History of Kazakhstan, biology or chemistry;
Biology is a major in Medical Care, Nursing Care, Orthopedic Dentistry and Laboratory Diagnostics. In its turn Chemistry is a major in Pharmacy.
College enrollment is carried out on a competitive basis by means of the submission of the applications.
Contest is held on the basis of the score (grades) received during the complex testing for college enrollment.
Total Grade Points are considered when deciding over the results of the contest.
Those who gained less than 35 points in three subjects are not allowed to participate in the contest for college enrollment.
College enrollment takes place between 25th and 30th of August.
Сollege admissions office is available on:
Monday – Friday
9 am – 6 pm
1 pm – 2 pm (lunch break)
Here is our address: Pavlodar
151 Isa Bayzakov Street
contact phone numbers:
8 (7182) 67-49-71